Friday, April 20, 2012

Museum of Nature and Science - Dallas, Texas

Planet Shark Exhibition at the Nature and Science Museum - Dallas, Texas
Happy Friday!

I had good intentions of sharing all the cool details from our recent field trip to The Nature and Science Museum, but it's going to have to wait. Today is the beginning of an insanely busy weekend, and an even more crazy week to follow. I want to cry when I look at our schedule for the next few days, but I don't have time! Football, baseball, softball, scouts, birthdays, testing, photo shoots, field trips...help me, Rhonda! I need a vacation. Yeah, I know I just got back from vacation, but I need another one. Don't judge me.

I'm sorry I don't have time to give you the lowdown on the Planet Shark Exhibition, but all you really need to know is that it was awesome and you should check if out if you're into that sort of thing.


I'll be back with more info and photos from the museum trip when I actually have time to put a clear thought together. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Megalodon teeth estimated to be between 2 to 25 million years old

Fossilized teeth of the extinct Giant White Shark ~ 60 million years old

26,000 - The number of teeth a shark sheds in it's lifetime

Lots of teeth!!!

Mako Shark and Tuna frozen at a chilly -4F
Learning all about shark skin and teeth
New things to explore around every corner

No comments:

Post a Comment